Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Friday Songs

A long time ago in a galaxy very similar to this one, I had a fun time on this blog here and I would post songs on Friday that seemed to somehow encapsulate the entire previous week or for whatever reason resonated with the mood I was in at the moment I was writing the post. 

This was a particularly challenging week on a personal level, but a fine one otherwise. There was a lot of emotion and quite a bit of pain but each new day is another door to open and another new and fun way to live. Or so the positive reinforcement people tell me. (Kidding, I don't listen to them and their "just eat more avocados and you will be happier" gospel.) 

Anyway, through the chaos of the week, this song helped me remember my center somehow. I've grown to love a lot of this band's music so I hope you enjoy this one. 

The Airborne Toxic Event - The Common Touch

"I've been 58 since I was 23..."

See you next time. Leave a song in the comments if the mood strikes you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment