Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2022

I still have a pulse, apparently

 It has been an unusually long lull, hasn't it? 

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure how many years it has been at this point. So much has happened. 

My dad died in 2014.

My daughter graduated high school and moved out t go to college in 2017. 

My marriage ended in 2018 (divorce). It was actually a great thing, looking back. One friend said I was like the frog in the pot, not knowing the water had started boiling. 

My son turned 18 in 2020 during the middle of a raging pandemic.

My artwork has still been there with me through it all, even though I haven't done much. The last few years have been the most challenging with only glimmers of fun popping up here and there. 


Current state - 

I live with my son and our 2 cats. 

I am in love, she is amazing. 

My career is still going well. 

My art supplies are still there, looking at me, waiting... 

I have fun here and there. 


I may start writing here again just to see if anyone reads it. I had fun with this for years until my brother's (now) ex-wife started trolling. Thankfully, he also has someone wonderful in his life now too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment